Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crosskore

t'blades

I checked epuck.com and couldnt find them, but is there any site I can buy replacement blades or "runners" i think they are called. The store around my house never has any t'blade parts in which is one of the reasons my dad wants to get rid of them :'( . If I could find a place online to order them my dad mite change his mind.

I checked epuck.com and couldnt find them, but is there any site I can buy replacement blades or "runners" i think they are called. The store around my house never has any t'blade parts in which is one of the reasons my dad wants to get rid of them :'( . If I could find a place online to order them my dad mite change his mind.

The reason most stores don't have them in stock is because they'd need to have about 50 different sets of runners to match all the different hollows/sizes. Just tell them what you want and I'm sure they could bring them in.

www.thepenaltybox.com was the first online store to carry t'blades (I think) and they are a major distributor, so I'd also check them.