Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DLIGHTNING

What to expect ?

I am a equipment manager for a pro womens team in T.O , I spoke to a guy at Mission who is sending his rep out to our first skate this Sunday.

I asked him to bring some demo gear for the players to try out, my question is what to expect the rep will bring ? Will they bring a few free sticks ? Skates to try on ? I have never had Mission out for a skate, they have been amazing thus far with lots of intrest in the team.

I really don't want to expect too much , does anyone have an idea as to what they may send ?

Thanks again to Mission , they have been awesome !

I have no experience whatsoever with that kind of stuff but if I was a Rep for a company I would make sure I would bring as much equipement as I possibly could. I would most definitly bring in gloves, skates and sticks and let the players try them out on the ice a bit. I would possibly bring shin gards, pants, shoulder pads and elbows too. However, there may be sanitary issues with such gear though and the rep may bring them in for the players to try on to see how it fits but they may not be able to try them on the ice and sweat in them. I figure he will bring a few sticks that they will be able to try on the ice, for the rest I'm not sure. Like I said, this is the way I'd do it but it may be very far from what will actually happen.

Good luck and let us know how it went.

I spoke with Mission, they were great , they will be sending a bunch of different skates and sticks, they want the players there 1 hour before to sample the stuff.

Sounds good so far