Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1STUD

skate camparisons: need some help

I was wondering if some of you guys would be able to compare the mission d1c against the tour beemer. I dont want to go spend 400 bucks on a crappy skate. I have heard some of the new missions have problems but, after the g-series and how crappy they were i just dont know what skate to get.

I was wondering if some of you guys would be able to compare the mission d1c against the tour beemer. I dont want to go spend 400 bucks on a crappy skate. I have heard some of the new missions have problems but, after the g-series and how crappy they were i just dont know what skate to get.

To paraphrase a very reliable source....take a hard look at the Blue Max from Tour.....at least one very well known name in inline hockey who has had a chance to skate on both prefers them to the Beemers.

For pure comfort..hard to beat the HiHo's from Nike too. The Hum'er chassis may give the edge to the Blue Max's though, a lot of very positive feedback from users of this new chassis.

go with the tour...

mission's tope end are meant for performance...

and they sacrafice a bit of durability for it..

Read my review of the D1c, Ive been very happy with both the performance and the durability of the skate. And Justin has addressed the main durability issue (the outsole coming apart from the boot) several times and has said this issue is resolved.