Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rollerhockeymavin

Mission Wicked 3/5-2007

anyone know the prices for the wicked 3's and wicked 5's for 2007-also what type of frames, wheels and bearing will be on the skates. These look like great skates. Looks like the boot comes up higher than last year's model providing better ankle support. Blasted weak ankles.... Thanks for the feedback.

ps-anyone out there broken their ankle playing hockey(tib/fib) fracture. If so, how long did it take you to recover. I got a feeling it is going to be a while until I am able to play........ :(

I broke mine skateboarding, broke off my medial and lateral maleaolis (spelling) and my fibula. Doctors said it would take 6 months, to heal but after 3 and a half they said I was good to go. But then after a few times skating the screws in my legs were rubbing in my boot when I played. So they split open my leg where my scars were. So after removing the screws I had no problems. It all really depends on how well you heal. As far as the skate questions go. I have no idea.