Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

msander

A different dynasty question

Ok, I was reading the topic on the dynasty wheels just below this one and it got me wondering about the new skates I'm buying. I'm buying a pair of d limiteds off a guy who's used them for about 10 hours only on sportcourt. I'm just wondering how much longer I can expect the wheels to hold up. Also, I won't be playing on sportcourt, I'll be playing on smooth concrete that was underneath the ice at our rink. I wasn't sure if this was the "painted concrete" the other guy was asking about. So if anyone could give me an idea of how these wheels will hold up that'd be appreciated. I'm 6'0, 190 lbs.

Sounds like your in the same situation I am, I'm an inch shorter maybe little lighter, not much if at all and the "painted concrete" is below the ice at my rink. Mine lasted 4 hours, and others have had similar results, since your buying used. I'd sell'em and buy new wheels. If I didn't think I could get Warrantied wheels and know what I do now, thats what I would've done.