Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tipsy_39

broken vector

I remember reading about how hard it is to convert one of these on cb but i just recently broke mine right on the heel of the blade and i was wondering if anyone could offer any help on how to cut it so it would accept tapred blades ?

i searched and people just keep sayin that it wont work

I remember reading about how hard it is to convert one of these on cb but i just recently broke mine right on the heel of the blade and i was wondering if anyone could offer any help on how to cut it so it would accept tapred blades ?

people just keep sayin that it wont work because it doesnt work, it cant be done.

i took the plastic cap off the one end and measured down how far it is to the foam and on mine it appears that the foam starts at just about where the c is on the ccm sticker at the bottom near the blade if that makes sense

is there any way to melt some of the foam out ?

people just keep sayin that it wont work because it doesnt work, it cant be done.

hmm... then why does my dad, AND brother both have vectors with a tapered blad ein. :rolleyes: