Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pwrfwd26

ROSEVILLE HOCKEY

I’m not sure you’d call it hockey if you saw it :D , but I’m in the adult learn to play hockey class at Skate Town, and plan on joining the Bronze League for the Fall / Winter season. Also my son is doing the kids hockey classes (just started Hockey 3).

Warren Chamberlain

Pretty good in Vacaville, Ice is great, 2 rinks and we have gold, silver and bronze leagues for adult. Pickup mon, thurs and sat morning.

I enjoy it. Gold league is pretty competitive, we have some good players.

Pretty good in Vacaville, Ice is great, 2 rinks and we have gold, silver and bronze leagues for adult. Pickup mon, thurs and sat morning.

I enjoy it. Gold league is pretty competitive, we have some good players.

That's cool. Vacaville is almost an hour from where I live, or I might consider it. Seems cheaper to play there.

Hey bigd19 what's it like in Stockton? cost... compition... ice...

Cost its the cheapist out of all ncyh and also the competition is growing rapidly but the ice blows.

Is it Roseville or Stockton that has the raised section in the ice. If you ice the puck it goes airborne. Like hitting a jump. Can't remember who has this problem? The guy that cuts our ice was telling me about it. I'll find out Sunday.