Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SickLife

so i got called for a dive last game.

Im not trying to start a fight here, but why are you guys fighting over this???? For crying out loud who cares!! Its a two minute penalty! It sounds like you dove, so what, now you wont do it next time. Quite bickering and grow up!!

Im not trying to start a fight here, but why are you guys fighting over this???? For crying out loud who cares!! Its a two minute penalty! It sounds like you dove, so what, now you wont do it next time. Quite bickering and grow up!!

Dear God I hope your other 27 posts were as constuctive as this one.

In most cases there is something we could have done differently to make the outcome better. I suggest that you examine your own faults. Perhaps you're one of these players that gets emotional about everything they do on the ice whether it's a simple deke, a crushing cjeck, or a breakaway. Learn to play hard without the extra flair: basically toughen up, and stop embellishing. :rolleyes:

Dear God I hope your other 27 posts were as constuctive as this one.

Haha, well my first few were a little off, but I think I have cleaned it up a little bit since then.....I mean Im trying to be a bit more "to the point"