Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MJDhcky9

Multivitamins

i was here when you told JR you made the team THIS YEAR.

still, you dissed JR...i'm surprised you have the balls to post on here and act a fool after that.

No I didn't say that. I'm not stupid enough to not know and '87 couldn't make a Midget Major team this year. If I did say that then I lied, I must have been a little tipsy.

And I apologized twice. Get over it.

And yeah, I have the balls to do anything. If you knew me you would know that.

So your an 87? I thought you were good. Shouldn't you be playing junior somewhere all-star?

[]

I just tested a new feature on MSH and thought others might be interested. It is the "ignore user" button. I activated it, by clicking on the member's name... and then clicking on the drop down menu at the upper right of their profile page.

What appears in the thread is that the member made a post, but you have chosen not to read it. How civilized.

What a great idea Hockeymom. I need to use that feature. Is there a way for people who are being ignored to see who is ignoring them???

What a great idea Hockeymom. I need to use that feature. Is there a way for people who are being ignored to see who is ignoring them???

I have no idea gman... maybe we would have to ignore each other to test it out...LOL