Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arrows91

which skate size?

Quick Question.

I was bored in the shop today and i measured my feet. My left is a 8.5 C and my right is a 7.5 D according to the Bauer Brannok scale.

At the moment im wearing a 8.5 D vapor XX and there getting to small and their making my toes overlap.

Which skate size should i go for. Im looking at the Supreme 70s. Not sure tho becasue they are wide at the toe and narrow at the heel.

What do you sugest??

Ideally, you would get pro stock skates, and custom order a bigger one for one foot, and a smaller one for the other.

If you do not have the scratch (and who really does?), I would take the existing vapor XX from the smaller foot and have it stretched to a longer length. I would then go to a used shop and buy a bigger pair of the same vapor XX's used, and set aside the one that goes on your smaller foot. You will have two similar looking skates, but they both will fit like a glove. If your feet grow, use the one you set aside for your smaller foot, and buy another pair of used XX's at the bigger size.