Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hockeypunk

Mirrored Visor in a poorly lit rink...

So I really want a Itech mirrored visor but I play on wood floow with bright orange ids pucks. Would the visor make it difficult to see the puck? Does anyone have any experiance with this? Any help would be great

i found that the rinks that are darker.. I HATE any tints in a visor... my rink they have these stupid halogen lights, and it reflects off of the glass.. so either you use a tinted visor or no visor at all ... (exageration)

i would only suggest getting a mirrored or tinted visor if the arena is too bright or your eyes are sensitive to light. it does darken up your vision quite a bit and you might have a difficult time, or squint the whole game to try and pick out the orange puck, but then again, i do not know how dark your rink really is and it may just work out.

as for dark or poorly lit rinks then the suggested option is to go with the yellow oakley tint. it supposedly brightens things a bit, however i have no experience with the yellow tint.