Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ambro

I have no idea what I'm doing

Hey I have 10.5 EE Mission Pure Flys I'm planning on converting to inline. I'm planning to pick up some Sher-Wood E-Frame in size large.

First of all, will these fit? Second, I know I need wheels, so what sizes should I go with? Same size for all wheels or should the sizes vary? And finally, does the chassis come with bearings already or would I need to buy a set of those as well?

Thanks for the help.

Well I use the Large E-Frame on a size 10 CCM Super Tack but I don't know about the Mission 10.5. I know the Mission skates are closer to actual shoe size so someone with Mission skate experience could answer the question better than I can. As far as bearings and wheel size the E-Frame is a Hi/Lo chassis and uses two 80mm wheels in the rear positions and two 72mm wheels in the front positions and you have to supply your own bearings. The frame comes with the axles and spacers.

If you find that you can't use the Sherwood E-Frame in Large from Hockey Giant Hockey World has the Red Star E-Frame (same frame but different graphics and color) in a size medium for $49.00. A lot more than $4.99 at Hockey Giant but a good frame for the money even at that price.

Hope this helps....

Rick Henry

10.5 in missions I think is about the borderline between large and medium. You can go with both, shouldnt be a prob...

large should give more speed, and medium a little more maneurability (spelling?)