Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nyrangers2184

tuuk rocker chassis

I bought two sets before Christmas from Philbricks. They come as a pair (2 chassis per box). I mounted one set for my 11 year old son and I mounted the second set for myself. They seem to be nicely made and my son loves his. I have not tried mine as yet but I was really impressed with the packaging. Nicely packaged, instructions and a card that tells what size of wheels to place where to get the rocker effect you want. I ended up just using all 72mm wheels for my son which if I understood the instruction card gives a very slight rocker, which I thought would be best until he gets used to the chassis. I also believe that if you use 72mm wheels in the front three positions and a 76mm wheel at the rear the frame would ride flat but I might be mistaken on that.

Good Luck

Rick Henry

Has anyone here tried the sprung AND the tuuk rocker? If so, how do they compare? If this has already been coverd, I'm sorry.