Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inno 1100

I just got my Inno from The Hockey Shop (the sale one). I'm very happy with it right out of the box. It feels very light and looks solid. Now, how it is on the ice, I have yet to know. One thing I noticed is that it's marked 260, but feels stiffer than my other 260 Inno. Also, it isn't like the Pro Innos out there with the newer graphics. In the middle where the Pros say "1100", is just an Inno image of the guy and the stick. Anyone know why it doesn't say 1100 anywhere? Are these irregulars or something? I know this was discussed a bit on an earlier thread, but I don't know if anyone came to a final conclusion these were indeed 1100's. I am having a bit of a problem figuring out which end is which too. The stick seems to be the same both ways. Anyone know if there is a quick way to tell blade end and butt end? On one end is sticker inside of the shaft that has a few numbers in it. I think that might be the blade end.

No one really knows if they are 1100's or not. The guess seems to be that they are not. I have one of these and an 1100 and they seem to be similar. I'm pretty sure my 1100 has the flex and handle info at the blade end. My Hockey Shop shaft doesn't have the information at either end unfortunately.

I noticed on the site it DOES NOT say Inno 1100. It just says Inno, like Sergei uses. That would get them out of fraudulent advertising. Without having used it yet, Im gonna say it's probably some overrun or protype, more along the lines of the 4000, but not the 1100.

Yeah it does. That wouldn't be cool then if they turn out not to be. But the site doesn't say it, so I guess that gets them out of some trouble. Has anyone called them up and asked them. If you ask someone, and they say YES, then I guess they couldnt lie that way.

There seems to be different shafts painted the same. Some people seem to have gotten a truly pro stock shaft similar to the 1100. The one i bought, according to the serial number on the inside of the top of the shaft was a 260 flex hespeler 9009 shaft. It also feels stiffer than my other 260 flex shafts. I have a tapered novius and a standard kovalev custom inno, both 260 and both feel less stiff than the shaft i got from the hockey shop.

Yeah my shaft is a 260 and it seems much stiffer than my older Inno 1100 that is a 260. The serial number on the inside of the shaft has a few letters like HNF340 in it? Mean anything to anyone? Anyway to tell what shaft this is?