Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SlapshotHockey

Round corners...

I think he means like paneling or a spacer that can be wedged into the corners of a square shaped gym so the puck curves around.

I dunno where you'd find these so you're better off looking to get them custom made by a carpenter or looking into suppliers for school gyms and athletic facilities.

Cheers

You need to check with some of the companies that make the boards for rinks. They may have them already, or if they make them they'll be way better than a carpenter trying to figure out the tech.

I think he means like paneling or a spacer that can be wedged into the corners of a square shaped gym so the puck curves around.

I dunno where you'd find these so you're better off looking to get them custom made by a carpenter or looking into suppliers for school gyms and athletic facilities.

Cheers

Yeah they're the things, not sure what you'd call them though. I've not had much luck finding a company that can supply them in the UK.

If you know of any company that can ship to the UK I guess that would be a start.

Daz.

Get someone to make them for you. The carpenter doesn't have to know what it is used for to be able to build it.

Alternatively, buy a skateboarding quarter-pipe and lay it on it's side in each corner.... ;-)

A firm up North used to make them , iv still got the catalogue with pictures, but i think they went bust 5 years ago ! The design would be easy to copy.

Pm me if you want a photo copy of the leaflet.

Justhockey.co.uk