Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rob

Ouch

Hi Guys this is my first post been hunting the net for a hockey forum and found this, looks pretty good!

just a quick post got myself back on the ice last night for the first time in 8 years been playing rollers for that time. What a difference! cant believe firstly I jumped on and could skate etc come to slap shot puck just bubbled along the ice at no more then a passing speed lol. anybody got any tips on adjusting from rollers to ice obviously practice wondered what im doing wrong with my shot. Found it weird wearing armour for a change also. Got put second line on a rec session broke away 1 on 0 with keeper defencemen caught me up came from side forced me to make a stop on weaker boot ended up falling over taking netminder 4 players and the goal with me! ooopps

anybody know if you can still get the old school kit bags ??

thanks for reading

rob

yeh thats the sorta thing. do you remember the old mighty ducks film they used sorta massive duffel bags. anyway its just cos I have a rucksack backpack and been 6' 3 going back to ice with all the extra padding it doesnt quite fit lol.

thanks guys

Im not sure where my friends get them, but they still make them. All my friends that play A,AA and AAA have to use the team bag which is the one you are talking about. Those big cloth bags with the one zipper and strap?