Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaptainZbubble

Wheel problem

hey guys,

Last night i had my 3rd roller hockey game(hour) and i kept falling on every turn.

ive gone to maybe 5 skate and shoot's(2 hours) also. Thats 8 total times skating with about 13-14 hours use on sport court only.i used only my new bauer 20-70's that came with Hyper unity's with a 72/80 mm 76A wheels. after the game i was pissed that i kept falling and i went home and decided to take a look at the wheels. i figured it might of been the dust from the sport court. When i got home

i took the wheels off and the furthest front and back wheels on both my skates

have many cracks and semi-large chunks in them. The funny thing is the middle

wheels are ok from what i can see. Is this normal? am i using the wrong hardness

or is it just a bad wheels? also, what would u recomend i do for new wheels

since bauer doesnt warrenty the wheels they use on their skates.

CaptainZbubble

76a wheels are harder than what most people tend to use, so that shouldn't be a problem. If the wheels are cracked, that could definatley be why you're falling a lot, It could just also be you still getting used to skating on inline's. In the event you do replace your wheels, give rink rat a shot. I am currently using the rink rat hornets, and they are hands down the best wheel I have ever used in terms of performance and durability. The hot shots are less expensive, but seem to have just as good durability and almost as much performance. About $6.50 a wheel as opposed to $9.50.