Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Datsyukiandeek

RBK 9K Ice vs RBK 8K roller

I have both and I'd probably go with the 9K. It's a stiffer boot compared to the roller and hell it's black which looks way better than the silver/black look of the roller boot.

I have both and I'd probably go with the 9K. It's a stiffer boot compared to the roller and hell it's black which looks way better than the silver/black look of the roller boot.

Was there a major price difference? A couple of different sites have the 8ks priced at $450. Im not really sure what the 9Ks sell for.

I know its purely cosmetic but the 9kse are so nice and that is what I would do over the 8k rollers ... all price depending.

I have seen some 9ks on ebay go for around the 300 mark recently.

Was there a major price difference? A couple of different sites have the 8ks priced at $450. Im not really sure what the 9Ks sell for.

I think the store where I got my 9Ks from had them for the same price. So I guess you'd be looking at $450 plus whatever to get a chassis mounted. Either way, I'd say both are good skates, it's just a matter what look you'd like.