Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rwclifto

Gold Tuuk Shifter Frames

Damn nice pick up. Wish I would have seen those I would have picked them up asap.

Anyone else notice how the seller is selling about 4 pairs of skates all w/the sprung setup?

Scott

Damn nice pick up. Wish I would have seen those I would have picked them up asap.

Anyone else notice how the seller is selling about 4 pairs of skates all w/the sprung setup?

Scott

Yeah, I missed out on them originally. I sent the winner a message and told him I would buy them if he decided he didn't want them. That was about a week ago. He just emailed me back saying he would sell them to me for a minimal profit on his part, which I can't blame him for. Still a good deal for me.

Scott

Yeah, I missed out on them originally. I sent the winner a message and told him I would buy them if he decided he didn't want them. That was about a week ago. He just emailed me back saying he would sell them to me for a minimal profit on his part, which I can't blame him for. Still a good deal for me.

Well if for some reason you get sick of them I call dibs :D Let us know how they work. Any idea if the seller is someone on this board due to the copious amount of products and sprung setups he is selling?