Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hede

Hyper PRO 250 micro?

Dos Hyper still produce the white micro model of the PRO 250?. I cant see it on their new website only the standart model. I think the Hyper PRO 250 84A is the best outdoor wheel you can buy. I play on asphalt outdoors.

yes i have been looking at that site, thanks. I need some Rink Rat Hornets to. But if Hyper don´t make the micro any more i better stock up.

yes i have been looking at that site, thanks. I need some Rink Rat Hornets to. But if Hyper don´t make the micro any more i better stock up.

Just so you know, the wheels pictured on that site are standard hub. Ive never seen a micro hub outdoor wheel to tell you the truth.

Just so you know, the wheels pictured on that site are standard hub. Ive never seen a micro hub outdoor wheel to tell you the truth.

Yes that's true. I ordered a set of those wheels from hockeyoffice firsthand though. That was 6 months back when I was on CCM Cages. The set I got was micro hub and colored white, not orange.

yes they stopped making pro250 white micro wheels.i just bought the last of there inventory on this wheel in 80mm. i do have 3 sets of hilo72mm/80mm? i have a listing on ebay for a set u can check out.

Thanks mrciv, but i´ll be using an all 76mm set up on my new sprung frames. So i better stock up on the white micros.