Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

habitants99

grippers vs. dynasty wheels

Please, do a search if you can. These two wheels have been discussed countless times on the boards, and if you really haven't been reading, it would be a good idea to start, since other people are much more critical than I am.

I'll tell you that the dynasty is a faster wheel, since the core is of a harder material, and in general, the urethane used has more rebounding strength. The Gripper is simply urethane around a plastic hub, making it good for stopping, since it flexes well and has a good contact patch, but will not be as fast as the dynasty due to material reasons.

The Dynasty is a better wheel, but it comes at a price.

And seriously, I just looked at your post, and all you really had to do was go onto a website that sells the wheels, and compare the specs. Seriously, don't post a trivial question like this unless you really tried searching/browsing and got nothing. Your question doesn't even require the use of the board, and could have been completely avoided.