Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chadbrochill

wicked 5 problem

how long did you wait to skate on them after baking.

if you didnt wait 24 hours after baking, will mission still cover them?

i actually didnt skate in them for a couple weeks after i baked them because my season had already ended

i waited more than 24, because i wasnt sure how the wheels would react to the baking process and i didnt want to ruin them right away.

You didn't take off the wheels before you baked them?

I see no reason why you would leave the wheels on. Even if the wheels don't melt you're still going to run the risk of altering the properties of the wheel compound by exposing it to those temperatures. Seems like a risk with absolutely no rewards

I think Mission knows the heat tolerances of the wheels pretty well, otherwise they wouldn't say that you can leave the wheels on. The heat used when baking isn't enough to chemically alter a wheel. Only in the oven for a few minutes, the wheels should stay chemically stable and will not involuntarily combust, melt, or explode. Just wait at least an hour before using them so that they are at room temperature.

We will warranty this. Return the skates to the dealer, and we will be happy to replace them.

Justin

i actually used them last night and it got even worse.

but i will return them. thanks for the info