Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chadbrochill

red star e-frame

at this point i think Ebay is the last place I saw some. I saw on hockeygear they had some mission generators dont know the size but they seem similar to the redstars. I also was there and asked the guy if he had any chassis (2 weeks ago) and he showed me ones that were not online. Try calling i guess maybe they have some stock they didnt know they had.

Good luck

I may have a set of large E-Frames but there is a problem. I bought three pairs of the black Sherwood (Red Star E-Frames) in large when Hockey Giant cleared them out. They are exactly the same as my regular Red Star E-Frame but instead of being silver with black graphics and a red star logo they are black with silver and purple graphics and a small red star logo and say Sherwood down the side. I mounted a set of each, one on my CCM 552 Tacks boots and the other on my CCM 655 Tacks boots and I see no difference at all other than the color and graphics. The problem is I promised the only pair I had left to a guy I played pick-up with a couple of months back but he has never got back with me. If you think you may be interested in the Sherwood model let me know and I will check to see if he intends to buy these or not.

Rick Henry

both sets i own are those variety, Sherwood. I bought the sherwood skates at hockeygiant for $50 each instead of buying just the chassis for $100something. The skates also came with abec 9s and indoor wheels...i guess they really wanted to get rid of the skates. Selling them for less then the sum of their parts. (boots were absolute trash)

Yeah I kind of like the Sherwood version better. I always thought the gold Easton version of the E-Frame was cool also.

Rick Henry

Sorry guys, I called my buddy today and told him someone here was interested in the E-Frame and he came and picked it up.

Sorry Again

Rick Henry