Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chris68

who's gonna replace tyutin?

Thomas Pock took his spot in the lineup today. It will prob be him for the time being. Hopefully they'll call up Ivan Baranka and give him a look.

Too bad about his injury. Seems like he played well without having to try to cover up Ward's stupid mistakes. I hope he rehabs it right and will be back up to speed for next season.

They broke up the pair of him (Tyutin) and Ward once they brought Daniel Girardi up, who has been great in my opinion very solid and does all the little things well.

They broke up the pair of him (Tyutin) and Ward once they brought Daniel Girardi up, who has been great in my opinion very solid and does all the little things well.

I don't get to see many games but I listen to many of them on the radio and keep up with things on the internet. From what I have heard Girardi is coming along just fine. Its good to see the Rangers actually using some of their younger guys that have come up through the system.