Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJ35

Wheel Help

I am mounting the chassis from my Gear Big Daddys onto my Mission L7 until I get my rockers in. Two questions:

What wheel set up should I or can I use and what type of wheels are best for indoor coming from ice hockey?

Thanks

Paul

Whatever wheel setup was on the Big Daddys should be used on the L7s. wheel sizes are dictated by the frame, not the boot. I believe they were a Hi-Lo frame (80-80-72-72mm)

For wheels, Rink Rats are probably your best bet, but they're pricey, especially if it's only a temporary setup. Your rockers will probably need a different wheel setup. Hardness of the wheel needed depends on your weight. Theres a lot of good info on wheel hardness on here, especially when it comes to rink rats. In general, the heavier you are, the harder a wheel you'll need. (wheel hardness is the 2nd number in the description, ie 74A, 76A,78A,80A, etc.)