Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gummer12

Stick Handle Grip Question

I'm just starting to pick up goalie for ice, and am curious on what everyone else uses if anything to add grip to the handle, and up by the knob. I am currently using just normal white tape in both areas. But had a game last night, it kinda bugged me, kinda like the tape was starting to roll over. Maybe it was just the direction I applied the tape? Any other options out there I might not know about? I've tried the Easton Tackifing cloth, doesn't stay hardly through a complete game.

i used a tps rubber before and that had a special rubber grip at the top of the paddle which ive seen used on other sticks before aswell would like to get a new ones as mines ripped through. ive stopped using stick tape on the top of the paddle as ive found it rubs against your blocker and creates rips :\ so at the moment on my new vector ive got nothing there and just half a role of white tape at the top so i can grab it easily when i poke check

Simple tape (usually white) at the top of the shaft under my maltese BEK with the same (except blue or yellow) at the intersection of the shaft and paddle.

::m