Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kilner

Difference between Tour Code 1's and Tour Code Carbons

The main differences in the Code-1 and new Code Carbon are the following:

Code Carbon has carbon (graphite reinforement). Resulting in more support. The challenge here was to increase support without sacrificing comfort.

The C. Carbon has a new Toe Cap, making the toe area wider, improved fit and comfort.

New Tongue design, eliminating any possible lace bite issues.

We made a slight change in the lacing pattern, although this is a subtle change, we think it improves fit as well.

Code Carbon features a new Labeda wheel, Fuzion-Pro (mini-core)

As well as the Code-1 the Carbon is a very light skate. We have worked hard the past couple years to reduce the weight of all all skates.

Hope this answers some of your questions, Code Carbon's will be available in about 3 weeks.

tour17,

Is there any way that i could take the toung out of my code 1's adn add in a carbon tounge? if there was any way i could get a carbon tounge.

Call this number, 217-324-3961 ext 118. week days between 9:00am and 4:00pm central time. Will see if I can help you out (Code Carbon Tongue)

Tour17

Has there been a delay on the release date of the Code Carbon Skates becasue Inline Warehouse seems to have pushed their In Stock date to 6/29 and it was previously 6/15.

Thanks