Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

How much for wheels...

Im not sure how you could make up the size.

I can help you with your wheel question though. First your gonna need a chassis to put the wheels on, unless you already have one. If not i recommend a labeda red star chassis. These chassis are good for the money. As for wheels, I would go with rink rat hot shots. I have heard nothing but good things about these wheels.

Yeah, by wheels I also meant the holders (or chasis). My hockey skates are 8 EE (wide). I wonder how 8 1/2's would fit...I should go to LHS and see before I commit any cash to this little project....

Thanks

What are you planning to use the skates for? if your just going to horse around with them, you could always just go and buy some cheap used in-lines and have them switch the chasis with the wheels and bearings over. Then you could improve from there on whatever you felt you needed.

I've got an old pair of Bauer Inlines. From back when the boot was all plastic and it didn't breath well, very stiff....there is nothing wrong with them, but I haven't skated for years in them, I'd like to...just rec skating...no inline hockey or anything.

Since I've had my new CCM Tacks for ice, I think my skating has improved, so I'd rather not get back into my old inlines. The chasis on my old ones are plastic....do you think they could be put on the CCM boot? I don't even have a model number for the Bauer's...sorry

If there the same size I wouldn't see a problem with that. I did something similar a when I started in-line hockey. For Rec they sound good.

If not i recommend a labeda red star chassis. These chassis are good for the money.

A Labeda-Red Sar chassis? i hope you know that Labeda and Red star are two completely different companies :unsure:

Either a Red Star E-Frame or a Mission Generator chassis are great buy for their price.

It should be around $75 for the frame and installation