Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ViperJQ

New OPS

I wanted to pick up a new OPS before heading down to Florida for Narch Finals and just wanted some advice. Just to give everyone some background information, i use BIG mid curves.

I narrowed it down to two sticks that I like. 2006 RBk 7k w/ snakegrip Amonte for $120 or 2007 Sherwood Momentum RM7 Coffey for $90 or 2/$160.

Does anyone have any advice on which stick I should purchase. Theoretically since the RBK is more expensive it should perform better, however I wouldn't mind recieving some opinions from the fellow board members.

I haven't even seen the Sher Woods in stores around me, but I have heard very good things about them.

As far as the RBK is concerned, their blades seem to go to mush faster than any other stick I've used. I have a 6k shaft and 2 blades, and the first blade went soft within 10 icetimes. I'm using the second blade in a mission shaft right now, and I can already hear a bit of crackle from it after 4 or 5 games with it. That said, the performance of the stick was good.

check the reviews and run a search or two on the site for more info on both sticks.

I own both, the RBK 07 PROLITE and the RM 7, and i'd have to go with the Sherwood personally. not only do you save money, but it has a few things that i tend to like more. seems like i get more of an response with my shot with the RM7 rather then the 7k.