Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

team50

dyeing nylon gloves

I used the search button and discovered that many people suggested markers, tape, spraypaint, and dye to change the colour of gloves. I decided that dyeing gloves is the way to go for me, but I would like to take it to a professional rather than attempt it myself. I went to Moneys Worth and Best (since they dye stuff)and the guy was really unsure and did not know what nylon looked like on hockey gloves (I did not have the gloves with me). Does anyone know of a good store? I live in Oakville, ON, so somewhere in the surrounding area that someone could recommend would be great.

Also, I purchased the Mission L7 pants today at the Mississauga Hockey Experts store. I can't seem to find much information on them other that I know they are last years model. It seemed I couldn't go wrong for $39.99. They seem a little bulky though in the thigh area. Is anyone able to comment on quality and durability with these pants?

Thanks.