Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cougarscaptain87

Hyper Trinity Flex

has anyone else experienced problems with tearing through these wheels? im on my second set in 2 months and i play 2 times a week max. im using the 74a hardness which for my size (175-180 lbs) i beleive is the right hardness. i am skating on a sport court surface. the wheels dont seem to be chunking, they just have probally 8 cracks per wheel all the way around. i used the labeda fuzions right when they came out, and had an issue with the first set with them chunking, but from what ive seen around my league and around here they seem to have fixed the problem. anyone else skate in both of these wheels? what did you prefer?

Thanks in advance-

Garrett

hmmm, the strange this is that i had 76a rink rats on my 6k's roughly 2 years ago and hated the feel of the wheel becasue it was slick. i also used to used the xs labeda wheel which i assumed was around a 74a and ive never had any problems with going through wheels besides these.