Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McCabe#1

L.A. Kings Development Camp

Has anyone been out to watch this yet? There's only a couple days left, but I was curious if anyone's been out there. Sidney Crosby is attneding it according to there website, and one of my best friends is as well. I wanted to know if anyone's seen my buddy play there. Hope someone has! If you're in the area, head over in the next couple days.

I'm going to the game Friday night. Also, I think Crosby is no longer there. What's your friends name?

My buddies name is Mike Lukajic. He's playing on the white team, and is #26. If you can tell me how he did, I would appreciate it. Enjoy watching the game!

Great! It looked like they may have been scrimmaging when I was over there this evening. A bunch of Europeans and young guys who were awful good to be playing in house leagues. They were playing 4 on 4 with no refs which was interesting as well.

Ryan, where did you hear about crosby playin friday? i had heard that tuesday was his last day there and thus didnt bother planning to get tickets tommorw morning, if Crosby will be there, that will be a mistake on my part. i am not doubting what you heard as you would have more inside info then i would have

Jay - the kids tonight were part of Pat Brisson and IMG's group. Apparently he has brought out a bunch of talented young kids from around the world for like a 2 week camp. Tonight I think was their last night and were finishing it off with a scrimmage. What did you think of Healthsouth?

Hattrick - Crosby was at practice today and spoke to someone at the Kings media/graphic arts...who is usually responsible for shooting photos at Kings events and he said he had been told Crosby was supposed to play on Friday.

Ok, now I'm hearing that there will be no Crosby tomorrow and that he left today. Just a heads up.