Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdomm

Graf 703, 704, 705

Can someone please give me a brief description of the differences in these models. I have a very regular shaped foot and have never had any problem fitting into any skate and i want something that is going to be stiff but nothing crazy, just a lot stiffer than the tour beemers I have. which would be the best model for me? would i even be able to tell the difference in stiffness between the 703 and 704 model?. Also do they even make the 704 anymore, i don't see it on their site and i don't see it made with the new graphite outsole, which is what i want. thanks

they don't make the 704 anymore.

703 has a narrow heel.

705 is their skate that fits the most people's feet ("average" feet) Normal heel and a touch deeper than a 703 iirc.

735 is a hybrid 703/705- narrow heel with a bit more depth.

709 is for wide, deep feet/very high arches.

There's no real difference in stiffness between a 703/704/705 model. The G3/G5 and Ultra G3/ G5 etc. will be stiffer than the 7xx series. I don't know if the 7xx series will be any stiffer than a Beemer. Both are lower-cut boots, thus making them seem even less stiff. I have a pair of Beemers, but they're so worn down that they practically feel like work boots on my feet. fwiw, I think my code-1s are stiffer than my 709s.

Sounds like a 705 could work for you, but the best way to know what fits you is to try them on.