Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nsabino

Rbk Edge Jersey Sizing

Hi,

with the new cut and tighter fit of these new jerseys, I'm wondering how to go about getting one of these, without getting something either too big or too tight. The old jerseys in a size 46, were my best bet but with the Edge jerseys I'm almost certain that the same size, 46, would be too small. I'm wondering if a size 50 or 52 are that much different. Any tips and advice are as always very welcome on my behalf.

Regards,

Nelson

check to see if your local hockey shop (LHS) might have some in stock that you can try on. thats your best bet. also places like Dick's or Sports Authority might ahve them in stock too.

w/o any factual knowledge on the matter, would it be safe to assume that since you were a 46 in the regular size jersey, you would still be a 46 in the Edge jersey, it would just fit as snug as the edge is supposed to? I would think if you want the edge jersey to fit looser like the regular style, then going up in sizes would be the route. again though, I have no clue, just assumptions.