Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

big ben

Pants

Looking for some pants either inline or warmup type to wear just during "stick and puck" sessions, no pads underneath but I want something that if I decide to be a clutz and fall won't tear to shreads.

Are their any inline pants that aren't really baggy? Because I know they tend to run really baggy for pads.

well if your playing outdoors and especially on asphalt if you fall at a good gate chances are your getting a hole no matter how much you paid for the damn things.

as long as your just goofing around any cheap warmup pants would seem to fit the bill. if you get into a pickup game thats another story. check out the Hyper pants. I bought a pair of Bronze for like $20. They aren't gigantic and have some reinforcement in the knee so if you do fall it wont shred right away.

You can take a look at the new Mission BSX pant that just arrived. They are available now. The retail is 34.99. They are not to baggy and the new material is very comfortable for what you are doing. Reinforced knee and stretch material for flexability.

Like the previous post said though, if you are skating outside on concrete most pants will shred when you hit the ground. They are made mainly for indoor and smooth surfaces.

This would be on ice, hehe.

ice!? what's ice!!

oh it's the stuff im going to be rolling on once this darn outdoor season gets underway in November!

Picked up a brand new pair of black biscuit hockey pants on ebay for 9.99, just the standard black ones with the white stripe. Outta work fine.