Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rwclifto

Wider fitting skate

Need a new pair of inlines...I bought a pair of the NBH Supreme Accel Lites last year and they were way too narrow, had to return them. Do the new NBH skates fit any wider? I wear a EE in One90s. How about the Nike Flexlite inlines?

I got fitted for ice skates yesterday at my LHS, RBK and CCM are the best for wider feet. I ended up with some comfy 5k pumps. The D width RBK were a bit wider than the D CCM's at the inside of the arch. For reference I needed a EE vapor when I tried them in another LHS earlier in the week. The shop yesterday was adamant about me not going with Bauers with a wide foot. I figure if I like these on ice, I'll get another pair and throw on my humm'rs

if your EE in a Bauer, then it's pretty safe to say you should stick to it. Every skate i've tried on an EE always fits a bit more comfy. Vector/Tacks/Wicked/Bauer X.