Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clinic

thank you easton!

wow dude i give easton's warranty department a triple AAA ++. I broke a synthesis blade after about five days, a wierd delamination right down the middle-top of the blade. On Monday, about two days later, i called it in and they gave me an RA number. I sent it in that Friday, I think ten days after i bought the blade. I just got it today, after about nine days of waiting. This blade just plain looks like higher quality than the one I got before. Well, maybe that's unfair, but at least the glue is staying on. Hopefully this one will last me as long as the other three synth blades I had, which all lasted over at least two months. again, thanks Ryan, for running a good business.

ive had the same situation as you in the begining of the year but when i calles easton about my problem i was rushed off the phone by the operator saying theres no warranty on blades. After i got off the phone i wrote easton a email concerning my problem and they told me to bring it to my lhs. My lhs was able to do an authorized return and i didnt even have to wait for a new blade to be shipped, he gave me one right off the shelf. I think it was a good move by easton, but the synthesis blade durability still sucks. :D