Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abilectic

Wicked Light ... gloves

So I have been wearing these Mission wicked light gloves that I picked up several years ago and absolutly love to this day. They have a three finger design that combine the pinky and ring finger together in one. They're super light and have a flared cuff that allows more wrist flex and they look pretty damn cool too. Problem is the palm has worn a large hole in it and Ive been looking around for a replacement pair and sure enough, no way. I can't even find a pic on google picture search to show you guys what they look like.

Anyone know if these are around?

And if not, is there a place that can sew in a new palm in a pair of gloves??

I've had a pair since about a year after they came out (anyone know what year that was?) I bought a pair of the he7500's last year and within a week or two the gussets and palms split on all the fingers. So, i went back to my wicked lites. They really are a great glove. Looking at fixitbymail.com, do you think they would be able to repalm them since they have those seamless fingers?