Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thefelixculpa

Bones Swiss Issue

Has anyone else experienced issues when trying to use Bones Swiss bearings with Hornet wheels?

I got a set of the Bones Swiss today to put on my Mission Lietenants, still using the yellow Hornet wheels that came with the skates...every single wheel is slightly wobbly for some reason.

Are these bearings not compatible with Hornets? Could it be something to do with the skates?

Still having issues...tried to pair these bearings with Revision Varient wheels on my NBH Accel Lites and the wheels are still wobbly. Any input would be helpful. Is there something different about these bearings?

When I say wobbly...I mean if I hold on to the wheel and tug it one direction or the other, it moves enough that I can make a clicking sound....is this supposed to happen? It just seems weird to me.

I had that same problem when I went from my Red Stars to the Yellow Hornets. I used the spacers that came with the skates. I call Matt at inlinewarehouse and he checked it out. The 608 spacers that came with the Tour Code 1 skates were slightly shorter than normal. He sent me a new set of spacers and the problem was fixed.

Maybe you're experiencing something similar? Try different spacers.