Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Penguinsfanatic

Wheel Question?

In general the harder the wheel, the longer it will hold up. For smooth concrete I would just get a hard "indoor" wheel, something with a rating of 78a or higher. Of course you could go to an outdoor wheel too, depending on how smooth your concrete surface is, but you may not have as much grip.

In general the harder the wheel, the longer it will hold up. For smooth concrete I would just get a hard "indoor" wheel, something with a rating of 78a or higher. Of course you could go to an outdoor wheel too, depending on how smooth your concrete surface is, but you may not have as much grip.

I've gotten pretty good wear out of the RR VT333's -they are cheap enough, they grip well, and have lasted since last season this time skating about 6 hours a week on them (2 games playing plus 4 practices coaching).

I'm not to worried about grip because I am a really good skater not to be cocky or anything I'm just lookin for something that doesn't wear easily and can withstand a lot of skating before i need to change them

I'm not to worried about grip because I am a really good skater not to be cocky or anything I'm just lookin for something that doesn't wear easily and can withstand a lot of skating before i need to change them

You should be worried about grip.

You could be the best skater in the world, but that doesnt mean shit when you slap a set of single pour outdoors wheels on. They have one purpose, and thats to last.

You should be worried about grip.

You beat me to it. You could have a car with the most beefed up engine in the world, but if you have crappy wheels your tires are just going to spin. Grip matters, to everyone. I haven't tried the world cups, but judging by rr's other wheels they've gotta be good.