Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tml_bte89

Belfour not worried

http://www.nhl.com/onthefly/news/2004/08/216826.html

Belfours message to leaf fans: "(They should) not worry whatsoever," he said. "I will take care of my back, and I will be back in action as soon as possible, winning as many games as I can and trying to lead us to a Stanley Cup.

"Have faith in me because I do. I've had back problems in the past and I've always dealt with it."

Theo you'll have no choice but to be a Leafs fan when they sign Lindros ;) Surprisingly I'm not worried. Belfour has a bad back. Surprise surprise. I'd much rather his back be flaring up now than during the season. Hes played through his bad back before and will do so again.

I, as a Leafs fan, am not worried at all. In a perfect world the Lock-out looms another shortened schedule and I figure the leafs are looking great. They are always in first place around 40 games or so, and the shortened schedule would lead to alot more re-coop time in the summer. Even if he is done, I have faith in the organization.