Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhiskeyTango19

Looking for Inline leagues in NNJ

Hey guys, right now I live in Hoboken NJ and I am looking for a good Inline league in Northern NJ. Indoors, and I have tried ISCA in Wallington, and was NOT impressed. Anyone have any ideas?

not many good leagues in NNJ. A bunch of places have leagues more mid NJ Edison (innman), Rahway (center circle), Goodsports USA etc... I think NNJ is in need of a nice rink somewhere cause I dont think isca cuts it either.

dude.....unfortunately, there really is no other close indoor league for you other than ISCA....i know the rink is small, but it's the best you can do....i tried for YEARS to find a league where i could play other than there, and now i'm just playing in an outdoor roller league because i gave up.....

HOWEVER, if i have one recommendation, it's this...

because of the lack of competitive indoor roller leagues, i was forced to make the best hockey decision i've ever made...if you don't play ice already, play ice......while the fees are significantly higher (depending on where you go), and there's more gear to buy...you will NEVER regret making that choice.....i did it about 5 months ago and love it more than i've EVER loved roller hockey....and i've been playing roller since i was 9 y/o (now 26).....

to be totally honest, while i still love to play roller, i would drop it in a heartbeat if i could play ice everyday...

whats to be impressed bout an inline house league? come to inman thursday nights in the A division..maybe you'll be impressed then..

Innman has some good competition. They hold a decent amount of iron man tourneys also which are also great competition just not sure how far your looking to drive. I know the competition used to be good at center circle also not sure now though

whats to be impressed bout an inline house league? come to inman thursday nights in the A division..maybe you'll be impressed then..

When I said I wasn't impressed, I wasn't talking about the talent. I meant that I wasn't impressed with the way the league was run, and I REALLY was disappointed by the poor officiating. It was simply terrible. Especially Mark Wycoff. I remember his name because it rhymes with Jerkoff.