Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greg71

Where to get Nike-Bauer Vapor XXVR Lite Skates ?

Hi ... I use Bauer Vapor XXXX Skates on the ice and I want to have nearly the same skate for Roller hockey!

I think the best selection will be the Nike-Bauer Vapor XXVR Lite Skate because it is also the TOP Skate for Roller Hockey??

What do you hink? Where to get those in Canada?

best regards

greg

I ordered some online and the chassis were mis-mounted. Sent 'em back, same issue. Just a heads up if you order them online. I ended up getting XXVs and putting Vanguards on 'em.

I ordered some online and the chassis were mis-mounted. Sent 'em back, same issue. Just a heads up if you order them online. I ended up getting XXVs and putting Vanguards on 'em.

Where did you order them from?

Hi ... I use Bauer Vapor XXXX Skates on the ice and I want to have nearly the same skate for Roller hockey!

I think the best selection will be the Nike-Bauer Vapor XXVR Lite Skate because it is also the TOP Skate for Roller Hockey??

What do you hink? Where to get those in Canada?

best regards

greg

My understanding is that there are no XXVR inlines made by NBH. They are simply XXR or XVR. I'm going the same route as Fury of One. I've heard the XXR is a decent skate.