Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mmcc721

vectors

i recently bought vector pro skates. they felt very comfortable in the store so i got em. i began skatin on them and have skated quite a few times. THEy feel very loose in the heel and it feels like they are not a part of me , u know how good skates feel when they feel like they are part of u. I was wondering if this was because of the fit or do i need more break in time?

thanks alot

Maybe try using the vacum machine after heating them, that may make the skate a little better formed to your foot. I'm assuming they aren't returnable because you have skated in them.

And make sure your heel is all the way back in the skate when you lace them up tightly.

Unfortunately, I think it might be the fit. I recently bought a pair of Pro V's and the fit is amazing. I've never worn a pair of skates where my heel fits so nicely. Perhaps CCM's are just not compatible with your foot...it happens.

I cant remeber what they are called right now, but they are little pads to put in your shoes and stuff (later if I remember what its called I will edit this). Just put them in your skates to make them feel snuger. I have to do that some times because after I hurt my right foot it is 2 and a half sizes smaller than my left one.

Not sure if you unerstand what I'm trying to say, but I hope it helps.

I cant remeber what they are called right now, but they are little pads to put in your shoes and stuff (later if I remember what its called I will edit this). Just put them in your skates to make them feel snuger. I have to do that some times because after I hurt my right foot it is 2 and a half sizes smaller than my left one.

Not sure if you unerstand what I'm trying to say, but I hope it helps.

The things they sell with reebok shoes?