Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vathsdrop

Show your roller skates off!

Actually I'm looking for some pics of owner of mission line skate and tour.

I've been trough the "show it off" topics in the ice section, 400 pages but very few of roller skates ...

The custom topic is good also but it's only for custom skates...

In other countries, roller hockey is not very popular, and the high end skate cost an arm, and are not often present in local shop.

Moreover, every body knows that the official pics don't look like the skate in real.

So I thought it was a good idea to create that topic. Because even, by googling real pics of roller skates are hard to find ...

I'd like to see some good pics of original wicked light, D1, type M ...

Cheers

i love them. Ive had not problems with regards to splitting/chunking. They give me good grip and at my weight 178lbs the XS is unbeatable for me.

i love them. Ive had not problems with regards to splitting/chunking. They give me good grip and at my weight 178lbs the XS is unbeatable for me.

I also find the NXT Tour to be a softer ball for around the greens than any of the Callaway's. ;)

I also find the NXT Tour to be a softer ball for around the greens than any of the Callaway's. ;)

haven't you herd the phrase its all personal preference man! :P

NXT Tour is NOT softer than an HX Tour; you must have never hit an HX Tour. Nike One Platinum or Pro V1x FTW though! BTW My Fuzions split/cracked.

NXT Tour is NOT softer than an HX Tour; you must have never hit an HX Tour. Nike One Platinum or Pro V1x FTW though! BTW My Fuzions split/cracked.

Maybe I am biased and the usual....."Personal Preferance" ;) But I am going to go and play 18 in a few here. Dissapointing to hear about the Fuzions. I have a set on the way. Hopefully I won't be subjected to the same fate as yours.

i am also using the mini core fuzions not the 608 ones.

Good. Then there is a sliver of hope for me.

NXT Tour...shot a 87 today. I was happy. ;)

wish i had a digi camera i have mission skates from the first pair of vsi with the leather type outside to the dlimiteds to the new bosses. As well as custom ice boots such as the flyweights and amp2's.

sorry i dnt know much about inline skates but whats that on the chassis attached to the front and back wheels

That was the Vibe suspension chassis. It basically had the wheels travel up and down slightly to give additional grip to the playing surface.

Similar to Sprungs that Keith has developed.

sorry i dnt know much about inline skates but whats that on the chassis attached to the front and back wheels

That was the Vibe suspension chassis. It basically had the wheels travel up and down slightly to give additional grip to the playing surface.

Similar to Sprungs that Keith has developed.

Not Similar at all!! But Very Strange!!! Ten years ago, Mission made my original prototypes with me at the same time they were designing the Vibe. They were about to license the Sprung design when they decided to go with the Vibe, instead. The Tuuk Rocker was starting up at the same time and both were fairly obvious dead ends, since both had two rigid and two movable wheels. Which two wheels of your car do you want to have move in some weird manner?

So the two insider competitors fought over which two wheels should move and how they should move and consumed all of the time and space and customers with rockering gimmicks. They made the world pretty hesitant about trying something different with moving parts. They sort of took a dump in the tub water of progress.

When one considers that the patent from my prototype design, is probably a better configuration than the Voodootech frames and allows for the wheels to be right next to each other, one might think about how things would be right now after ten years of Mission's exclusive use with full bucks behind development (with me totally involved), etc. Probably four ounces each and covered with flash. But who would the other companies be? Tour was considering it right after that, and they did not think a Sprung exclusive would be very healthy for roller hockey.

So here we are, for the good of roller hockey, without any exclusive agreements with any companies, waiting for the water to clear up some while the Tuuk Rocker and Mission Vibe still contaminate it from deep down by the drain. :rolleyes:

PS Sorry about all the edits.