Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey39

apartments near USF ?

A friend will be attending the university of San Francisco next month but needs to find a place (apartment) close to campus. Anyone from the bay area, need suggestions class starts 2nd week of August.

hockey39

You can try Craigslist. I think the better areas are on the northern side of the campus towards Geary Street and the west side towards the avenues. There are nicer areas in the city that aren't far from USF if your friend doesn't mind taking public transportation (MUNI).

It's probably too late to find a place near USF. I graduated from there in '05. There are some really nice flats in Anza Vista, just behind Lone Mountain and Loyola Village, or a better bet is to try the Inner Richmond, from Arguello to Park Presidio and Fulton. I knew a bunch of students who lived in Hayes Valley or the Panhandle and managed to make it to class almost every day. Most of us lived in the Inner Richmond, though. I had a place on 2nd and Anza which was really convenient for walking to school, and a place on Turk and Broderick right up the hill from Lone Mountain. Good luck to your friend. Was there no housing on campus?

--nick--