Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rwshockey55

Tallahassee Beer Cup Tournament Oct. 11-12

Oct. 11-12 2008 Tallahassee, FL

The Beer Cup is a tradition at the Parkway Arena and it will continue in the years to come. The Beer Cup is an adult inline hockey tournament hosted by Parkway Arena in which the winning teams receive a mini-keg trophy and multiple cases of beer awarded to the winning team's captain. Please see the details below:

BEER CUP Hockey Tournament:

$325 per team

3-game guarantee + at least one playoff game

Three, 12 minute periods per game

All teams make playoffs

Teams will be split into Gold & Silver Divisions for playoffs

Captain must be 21 years of age or older to receive prize, players 16+ allowed to play with parent waiver

Beer Cup Mini-keg trophy (full of beer) & cases of beer to the tournament Champions

New Stanley Cup style "Beer Cup" trophy that will be engraved with the winners at each event (also being backdated with past winners)

To register for the next Beer Cup, please visit www.parkwayarena.net

BEER CUP REGISTRATION FORM

Please Contact:

Ryan Smith Assistant Manager at Rsmith@parkwayarena.net or

Chris Street GM at cstreet@parkwayarena.net

Past Beer Cup Hockey Tournament Champions:

Planet Roller Hockey (A Division)

Jagermeisters (A Division)

Team Tallahassee (A Division)

Raleigh Assault (A Division)

Puckhounds (B Division)

Columbus Deuce (B Division)

Psycho Pigs (B Division)

If a goalie is all you need I can def find you one with no prob.. I can give you a goalie that played on my PIHA team from last year very solid.. Would like to see some new faces esp someone on Mods.. let me know.. Thanks