Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

USA Mission M-1 gloves..

I already have a black pair of Mission m-1 gloves and absolutley love them. But I recently bought NYR color tackla pants and was looking at the red/white/blue m-1s but then saw Leopold wearing these (and love them): M-1 Gloves

Now my question, is mission gonna make these colors or do I have to special order them.. or should I wait for a ebay pair? (laughs)

mich

Is it just me, or does Leo's stick look really really short...it might be a perspective thing becuase of the angle he is holding it at, but that looks like it would barely come up to his chest....does he uses a short stick?

Mich, I don't know how much you want to spend, but I see NYR r/w/b M1's on ebay all the time, usually in the 120 US range. There is a place in Niagara Falls Ont (Cupolo's) that often has them I think.

Cheers!

Is it just me, or does Leo's stick look really really short...it might be a perspective thing becuase of the angle he is holding it at, but that looks like it would barely come up to his chest....does he uses a short stick?

You can tell by the graphics that his stick is close to uncut length.

Mich, I don't know how much you want to spend, but I see NYR r/w/b M1's on ebay all the time, usually in the 120 US range. There is a place in Niagara Falls Ont (Cupolo's) that often has them I think.

Cheers!

i dont want those.. i want the USA mission's they have more white :)

hehehehe

the only difference between leo's gloves and those r that leo has white fingers and the ebay ones have blue

:angry:

Take another look, Leo's gloves have half red, half white fingers, backrolls are blue, along the index finger/thumb is red and the Mission logo is red.