Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

t'blade users...some help please...

HI,

Let explain it...I'm a 1 year old user of t'blade,i'm 6 feet tall and 180 pound and playing bantam AA(big ranking in Quebec...about 4 to 5 time per week)

I got a deal by a friend who can give me 20% to 30% on everything(he is a owner of a hockey store)

I plain to buy a pizza box of t'blade(12pair of t'blade) what I whant to know is what you guys,t'blade user, think last the most?? :blink:

I use M-11-272, M-13-272, S-11-272, S-13-272 and for me the thing who last the longest was M-13 and after M-11

I'm wondering if the hallow or the rocker can do something with durabillity of the blade?? for me...i think the small rocker last less then Medium rocker

And for people who whant to know how much would cost me a box...retail is:25$CND for a pair..now it will cost me 19$CDN a pair...

So hope to see some answer or advice to my question...(so as you can see i'm looking for durabillity)

Thanks guys..,CANADA BEAT USAAAA(no offence usa guys :lol: )

There is no rocker with less durrability then the other, it all depends on how much you play.

1152 pro tack( 02) well I had 652 in 2002 and after doing a big step from peewee CC to bantam CC(bantam is contact,there no in peewee)

my father told me he would buy me new skate since my 652 was getting a bit small...so we were looking around 300+tax(CND)

so well to finish my story....we found the 1152(improve from my 652)fit me perfectly..at 350cdn hlaft of the price because they were last year model...

So we bought them and i was really in love with t'blade so my father said for the first time i get top end skate he will give me ''la creme de la creme''so he put t blade...

lolll i'm kinda bored so that why i wrote this small story and because some people allready complain on my skate ...2-3 month ago if my memory serve me!!!

I think there was a earlyer post in this forum about the combo that people use but I personally use M-13.