Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

playthehawkee

boot issue

Morning folks,

I think I'm having a problem with my inline skates that I'd like a little insight into to find out if I have anything to worry about.

I bought a pair of Mission BSX's to play with my buds. I got them new, they were cheap but I wanted to make sure I was going to stick with it. I've had them since June.

Here's my issue:

On the bottom of the skate, the foot bed, outside of the boot where the chassis meets the boot, it's no longer smooth. It almost looks like the boot has a cellulite problem lol. It's not smooth and the plastic has become pretty wavy as if the boot was stretched out and it wasn't able to tighten back up. It's kind of hard to explain.

I just noticed it this past weekend while I was rotating some of my wheels around, so I'm not aware as to how long it's been like this.

I've personally never really seen anything like this and it kinda worries me.

Is this anything that I need to be worried about? Explanations?

Pic of boot:

%7Boption%7D

Yeah, i took a picture this morning. It's not the best but you'll get the idea.

Only problem is my photobucket wont allow me to upload anything apparently. I'll see if I can host it somewhere else and get it up here.

Put up the picture in the first post.

Also, you can't quite see it that great but it actually starts a little past mid skate and goes forward, primarily to the outside of the chassis.